Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Callbacks.Task + Resultats.

Ladies And Gentlemen,Be Prepared,For 16 Young Ladies Have Been Recognized Amongst 30+ Posts In The Cycle Three Sign Ups. I Am Sorry For The Other Applicants Who Do Not Figure On This List.There Were So Many Great Girls,Therefore That Made My Decision Very Hard.After About A Week Of Letting People Sign Up For ENTM C3,I Chose The Following Girls To Compete In One Task,Mentioned Below:


The Callback Girls Are [In No Particular Order]:


Kaylyn/Kay J


LatteHoney/Mollie


Sweet_gal11/Stefani


candsdance/Roxy


GimmeBirger/Elyse


Evita.Sweet/Eva


Melissakuh/Melissa


.pease./Linnea


courtsdiva97/Courtney


countrygurl102/Deckonti


Fashionl0veruse/Giselle


iSeeme/Monica


chinadoll727/Katiana


*Adrienne*132/Adrienne


Aharper1243/Harper


asopompom/Amanda




Congrats Girls! I Will Remind All Of You To Do The Following: If You Will Not Be Competing,Please Say So In The EbonyModels Hot Spot Topic.




The Callback Task,Introduction,Explanation.: 6 Of You Will Be Eliminated To Continue On To The First Challenge.No Re-Dos.No Late Tasks.Contact Me For An Extension. Deadline: You Get Six Big,Juicy Days,You Must Be Finished On January 11th 2010.




THE CALLBACK TASK:


This Task Will Consist Of You Making A Scenery In EbonyModels.Late = Not Done & Eliminated.
Portray How Different You Are From The Rest Of The Planet,Show Me Who You Are,What Air You Breathe And How You Roll.I Want A Pose,And No,I Do Not Want To See Your Extra Head,So Stick It Behind A Board,Or A Pair Of Tights.Also, Flying Fingers Are Pretty Creepy Too,So Hide Them.I Want To See You.I Want To See Your World,Breathe It In Via My Eyes.
This Is A Big,Open Concept,So Please Ladies,Do Your Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment