Monday, January 10, 2011

New Layout! Temporary!

Hello darlings!

You may have noticed,our new layout is up. If you have any opinion,comments or questions you'd like to share,simply comment here or at the Ebony Models club.

This graphic is temporary,since,as you can see,my graphic skills are NOT the best,nor are they the worst though,so I figured a quick graphic would be fine for the moment. I'm working on a big project right now,so my graphic designer budget is going to be gone as soon as it materializes.


So enjoy!
And if there are any requests or ideas you'd like to make..you know the drill,comment away! 


Also,new callbacks will be up the moment I am SS,which will (hopefully) be soon. Christmas makes for a broke Estelle.



Lots of thanks,
E.

3 comments:

  1. For some reason, I actually love the new layout:) Also, I can't wait to find out what kind of project you are talking about...

    Good luck,

    Aggy:)

    ReplyDelete